Actuator :Hand wheel, Electric,Pneumatic (single & double-acting),Chain wheel,Hydraulic.
Face to Face:MSS SP 81-2001,GB/T 12221-2005J16.
Standard flange connection:GB/T 9113.1-2000,JB/T 79.1-1994,HG 20592-2009ASME B 16.5 EN 1092-1:2001
Certificate: CE, ISO9001.
Application:Pulp & Paper/ Petrochemical /Printing & Dying /Pharmacy/ Beverage & Food.
1. Integral body design ,small flow resistance ,smooth operation.
2. Stem drive is designed with 2 plane bearings ,the driving friction is greatly reduced so making operation of valve becomes smooth and light.
3. Seat with moveable sealing design and O-ring can provide a preloading force to push the seat sealing ring touching tightly with gate which can provide a self compensation to the sealing surface when it had been worn after long time in service ,so its service life can be increased.
4. Fixed guide claw ,without groove design ,so medium is not easy to the sealing surface when it had been worn after long time in service ,so its service life can be increased.
5. Material of seat is selected according to the medium and service condition ,choosing metal seal or soft seal .Metal seal with gate surface is coated with hard chromium ,or Nitriding treatment ,to increase its wear resistance.Softseal will be with PTFE seat,orEPDM,NBR,which have good sealing performance and excellent corrosion resistance.
6. With excellent sealing performance and economical practicality,and its operation can be bymanual,pneumatic or electric actuator,so its application is very wide.
Cast-in guide claws at the port bottom for gate fixture, instead of a groove, eliminates potential valve shutoff clogging while providing tight seal. These guide claws push gate towards seat for tight seal in closed position.
Integral body design ensures easy assembly and 0 shell leakage.
Full port design minimizes pressure drop and maximizes flow capacity.
Completely enclosed structure ensures 0 leakage from valve to the surrounding, which is perfect for contaminated/hazardous media for the safety of surrounding.
Super thin body design and compact construction contribute to easy installation
Beveled knife edge provides strong cutting stress and tight sealing.
Gate thickness can be increased to meet higher pressure.
Side-entry seat is replaceable, reducing the cost of maintenance.
L-shape seat retainer locks seat into valve body and covers seat side to prevent direct flow flushing.
Stem cover is available to ensure long service life for stem.
Two thrust bearings minimize torque for operation.
Grease nipple is available to ease bearing lubrication.
Material for knife gate valve